| Colorful Art Postcards|
On demand, Anis Hamadeh also creates pictures of other cities. An interesting marketing idea not only for tourist offices and souvenir shops, but also for institutions and companies who want to connect their name to a specific city, or those who have enough photo motifs themselves.
The production of a 12-part series takes about three months. If they are not provided, the artists at first takes the photographs. The motifs are chosen together with the customer, followed by the production of the images and then the postcards.
The offer is such that the customer gets the initial cost reimbursed as soon as some sets of postcards are sold. Customers can have their logo printed on the flip-sides of the cards and on front of the cover card. When the 2000 sets are used up, they can order further editions on advantageous and exclusive terms. An exhibition of the originals, if wanted, is included in the offer. More possible services:
- Production of posters, calendars, mouse-pads, mugs, jig-saws etc.
- Customer can purchase the originals for a special price.
- A postcard with explaining texts to the 12 pictures can be attached to every set.
- The artist offers cooperation for marketing events and contests, e.g. a weekend seminar, where Anis Hamadeh shows how his technique can easily be used by everyone.
- Support of press work and communications
- Motifs other than city views are possible, e.g. public transport, regions (no portraits)
- The number of pictures can differ from 12.
| Liverpool: In autumn 2009, the series "Liverpool, European Capital of Culture 2008" was published, a collection of 14 images, available as a set of postcards and as posters, see www.anis-online.de/2/artclub/liverpool2008.htm.|